Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You can feel it is one of the most candid sharing

You can feel it is one of the most candid sharing. Tian Hua Du Lei mm become a good friend did not meet just want to always have youth to graduate time I leave Christian Louboutin here the ideal destination to unfamiliar cities since then we lost contact for a long time is really lost contact with Today we finally came back realize the dream of young Today we finally stand on this stage but could not help tears rise in my eyes So I write for you this song to pay homage to our lost years So I sing this song for you, hope all friends can hear So I wrote this song for you to commemorate our lost years So I sing this song for you, hope all friends can hear to name the youth today, the anniversary So I put the song for you song, hope that all love Under such crowd in the primary air in the songs sound years who knew sigh sigh with Who knew that the beauty of listening rather critical morning to you had been filled with left over Moncler cherry Hong window is opened window-open extraordinary asked me how to say you have to sing with me, like moonlight have sorrow for the fallen leaves had covered with snow window My paintings look great, full of snow in the winter those that do not carry an umbrella phrase juvenile door blocked by the oath bunch of snow-covered goodbye This is a no conviction no longer the era of love, how many people can stop and listen to the voice to blossom?
We always adhere to the people here, in today's society seems to belong to the paranoid, and only the most pure, soft heart. So Tonight, I want to send you the final blessing. Huang Shu-chun mm I think you give the final blessing moved I still brings stabbing biting it makes me think of you give the final blessing in that Moncler Jackets beautiful and remote do not give me the same afternoon the wind Do not give me the same temperature you know it makes me think of you for the last pain I still brings stabbing moved biting it makes me think of you for the last pain .

No comments:

Post a Comment