Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Remember when Leslie died was the first broadcast music station

remember when Leslie died was the first broadcast music station, so go there to see the results to see is another message. We always say Life is really very fragile, a Christian Louboutin Pumps sudden one day and found that people who live around them disappeared overnight, we regretted not to have to serves no purpose. and I want to show there is life, the only difference it will not suddenly gone, it will know in advance the day of his death, but could not do anything, only the day of arrival. I really liked the star died, I really liked the program not a hh a time I do not know what I'm feeling is numb it. I sat in front of the computer abnormal knocking calm Christian Louboutin Sandals words, but frequently wrong, constantly changes with. heart just want to cherish, we must learn to treasure.
some things do not go back . final phase of the on many things, but these days, I can not be relieved, or let myself be sad. last night, and even dream of you, the tearful face, loud cry Shi Yao, but a silence all around. Leiguang summer mm I see you in tears, but tears in sea water are not clear when the buoyancy subsided story landing across the river into the real met wilderness you as you want to look Christian Louboutin Boots over the winter came to the sea hear you quietly said: constantly undergoing a variety of accidents, all never come again decisively. number to this, we are constantly farewell in adulthood. dear, tonight, let me hold you, the long The dream left behind tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment