Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ear has been some pain, see a doctor

Ear has been some pain, see a doctor, said to have ear serumen, ha ha, that is, ear wax, and a nurse with a small spray, tweezers, ear and so busy as can be dug for a while, came up with something. I Road and how his ear as if blocked it.buy line after the first, had to buy peace with the shoes, but since the total can not see Italy, and who told my feet so much, then go to sports shoes, value a pair of Nike, also played 7 off it, wanted to buy, take a closer look there was a line crack a bit, the problem is not big lesson I do not want to buy, and sales girls are eager to buy me, said I to the You hit a six off it, I thought for a moment, worth mentioning, had also wanted to buy, and can be next to several sales girls jabber that open, side of the blame this lady can not speak, while playing added 6.3 fold, and I said I do not buy this pack, so they said to ask the competent, I asked the director general is that possible, and indeed say yes, but they also complain that the young lady in front, but also to her rolling his eyes, alas! just in front of the young lady said, the truth, this shoe could play off of it 6. was something I had no control, it seems to do what row said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment